Top 5 things you need to know about me:
1. I really like rap music...the clean--er old school kind.
2. I sleep walk at least a couple times a month, probably more!
3. I am completely OCD about certain things. I have to load the dish washer, I have to wash all of the clothes, towels in the linen closet have to face a certain direction...yes, it's bad!
4. I really like things organized. I get overwhelmed when things are not. One of my greatest fears is that I will start to hoard things.
5. Sometimes, I can be shy or nervous in crowds.
Top 5 things you need to know about me and my hubby:
1. My mom predicted that I would marry a pastor years before Stu and I started dating.
1. Stu Hodges was my youth pastor...yes, I said it! But, not while we were dating. I promise.
2. We were engaged 2 weeks after I graduated from High School
3. We were married 1 year later. At 18, I married the man of my dreams!
4. We felt called to start a church at a chapel service while attending Seminary...possibly one of the only chapel services we actually attended!
5. I truly believe that he is the most amazing man I have ever met. He is an amazing husband, father, pastor, and leader. I would rather spend time with him than anyone in the whole world!
5 attributes to describe my kids:
Brayden-athletic, smart, kind, spiritually sensitive, quiet
Emma-determined, quick wit, good friend, peace maker, nurturer
Taylor-funny, giving, talkative, friendly, sympathetic
Top 5 reasons I love my Church (WEC):
1. We reach lost people, especially people that I have personally invested in! God uses WEC to change lives. Really change lives!
2. We have the best staff in the world. They are so bought in and they give so much!
3. We have relevant environments...I love my community group, my kids love Kid Kraze and WeeWorld is AMAZING!
4. We have the best Sunday services! They can change lives. The music is amazing and all of the creative elements that go into the service are awesome!
5. I really love the preacher! HA!