Home

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Wreath

I really love to decorate for fall because you can pretty much start in September and keep the decorations all the way until Thanksgiving.  You really can get more use out of your fall decorations than Christmas.  With that being said, I also do not really like putting a ton of overtly fall decorations out. This year, I decided that I wanted to make (or have my mom make) two really nice wreaths.  In our house, people use the side door just as much as they do the front door.  So, I went to work on Pinterest and found this wreath that I completely fell in love with:



My mom and I thought that we could recreate this, but it had to be relatively inexpensive because I had to make two of these!  So, this is what we came up with:





The best part...I sprayed painted my pumpkins and pinecones.  I wanted to give my wreath a warm feel and I love the way that it turned out.  I hope to add more to it next year so that it will be as full as the picture that I found on Pinterest. Just remember, you don't have to spend a fortune on decorations.  My mom and I saw wreaths like these for almost $200 at Hobby Lobby.  I think that I was able to make these for $20 a piece with the hopes of adding more to it next fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment