Home

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Batter Up!



My friend Lauren and I are planning a baseball themed baby shower. I am so excited. It reminded me of this meeting that I did for the ladies that I work with. It was a baseball themed staff meeting. The baby shower that we are going to do will be much more themed out, I promise and I can't wait to share it with you. But for now I wanted to share with you my first attempt at a baseball theme.
This was the table:



I went to a hardware store and bought that indoor/outdoor carpet. They make great placemats. I cut them into squares and hot glued the sides so that it wouldn't fray!





These were the desserts that I made. They are cakeball baseballs and then I made baseball bats out of pretzels, white chocolate and red hots. How cute are these!
There are so many things that you can do with this theme!

What party themes have you enjoyed throwing?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the indoor/outdoor carpet as placemats! I'm stealing (baseball reference!) this one!

    ReplyDelete