Home

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday Recap

This Sunday we continued with our series UNSTOPPABLE. At WEC, we had an incredible day! Stuart entitled his sermon "Here's Your Sign". Ha! I like that! He talked about three things that hinder us from being UNSTOPPABLE. 1. Distractions 2. Self 3. Opposition.

God really spoke to me about allowing distractions to get in the way and keep me from being UNSTOPPABLE from the mission that God has set before me. I am the type of person that gets distracted in the little things and the big things. I may go into my bedroom to vacuum, but before you know it I am organizing drawers and cabinets. I get distracted from my mission! I am the type of person that runs situations and scenarios through my mind a thousand times which cause me to be distracted! Stuart said, "Distractions are a plot to harm us." I am determined this week to be UNSTOPPABLE, I want to be focused on the mission God has set before me!

We also had baptisms all day at WEC yesterday. It is so amazing to see lives being changed. And, Stuart announced the location of our 3rd Campus in Newport News. You really can't get any better than that. I really don't know how we fit all of than into a 55 minute service!

On a side note, Brayden's travel ball team played two games yesterday and we won both of them. This was huge because one of the teams we have played many times before and never won against them. GO RENEGADES!

2 comments:

  1. We had Community Group last night. My group was so excited for WEC. I love people who love their church and understand the mission/vision....UNSTOPPABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! We have the most important mission and I love that WEC makes it so easy for us accomplish that mission!

    ReplyDelete