As promised I would like to show you the Baseball Shower that Lauren and I planned. We were back together...like Batman and Robin, Snoopy and Charlie, or Laurel and Hardy...you know what I mean...Tab and Lauren. Partners in crime and boy did everything come out amazing. I hope that you enjoy the pics!
The shower was for my good friend Heather (Lauren's sister). Her baby's name is Keegan. Don't you just love that name? Lauren made this adorable banner. It came out perfect.
This was the main table. Let me highlight a few things:
1. I bought these red baskets to use as plates at the webstaurant store. I love them!
2. Lauren made this adorable table runner. It is so versatile. She used it at a party the week before!
3. Lauren's friend let us borrow these jar glasses. The best thing is...they are just frappuccino glasses from Kroger with the label taken off!
And Lauren ordered the striped paper straws off of Amazon.
4. We used the green outdoor carpet as the placemats. (They have been cut and hot glued to prevent fraying.)
5. The centerpieces came from Michaels. They are simply shadow box frames that I painted white and turned over upside down. I just stuck the green outdoor carpet on the top. The best part...I can use this over and over for other centerpieces!
This is just a close up shot!
I found these baseball gel window clings at Michael's in the dollar bin. We put them on the vases. It turned out really cute! Tip: Sometimes, you just have to buy things even if you don't know where you will use it. I love how things come together when you are flexible!
Is this not the cutest 3-D picture! Ugh! I could just squeeze him. I found this picture frame at the dollar spot at Target. Do you notice the baseball glove and ball in the background? Thankfully, I have a son that loves baseball and I had plenty of authentic baseball gear at my fingertips!
To go all out with the theme, we served hamburgers, hotdogs and french fries. However, we also served cotton candy, cracker jacks, fresh popcorn from my popcorn machine and peanuts.
Of course I couldn't throw a party without some cakeballs. So, I made baseball cakeballs. My mom made a beautiful cake with Keegan's name on it.
The beautiful mother to be and the amazing baseball cake that my mom made.
My favorite three girls in the whole wide world! Aren't they fabulous? I made baseball hats with the letter "B" on the top. It stood for Team Blake! But it could be baby or boy, too!
These ladies are like family to me. The mother to be is in the middle (Heather), her sister (Lauren) and her mom (Michele). I love these three so much! Three of the most kind, giving, and loving women I know. I am so blessed to have them in my life!
I hope that you enjoyed our baseball shower. We had a blast!