Home

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Recap

Oh man! I can hardly stand it. Yesterday was so fabulous. We had a great day of giving at Waters Edge Church to fund our 3rd campus in Newport News! We concluded our series UNSTOPPABLE with our 9th Birthday. Happy Birthday Waters Edge! I was just thinking this week that Waters Edge is very different than what it was 9 years ago and yet very much the same. I can remember sitting down having lunch with a family that wanted to help us start Waters Edge and they asked this question, "what do you want to look like 5-10 years down the road." Stuart very definitively responded, "I want to look like we do now." And, for the most part we do. Our buildings may be different and the number of people may be different. However, still today EVERYTHING that we do, we do so that people that are far from God will come to know Him. Momentous days like today remind me of just how proud I am of my husband for being so laser focused with the vision that God has given him. He is by far the best leader that I know. He carries a spiritual weight of Waters Edge that is indescribable. When I look at how God continues to use him,UNSTOPPABLE certainly comes to mind!
So, I know that you are all waiting on pins and needles to find out just how much money we raised. I sort of have the inside scoop. And the total is...................................................................................................
.....................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................
Just kidding! I really have no clue! But, I am anxiously awaiting to see the fruit of what God has done in the hearts of His people too!


God has built greatness into you so that He might use you to build something great!

1 comment: